Care24seven provides 24/7 care monitoring to all of our Service Users
Free for the first 3 Months, then £1/day if you choose to continue.
Introducing care24seven’s Assure telecare and tele-monitoring system.
- The Service User can trigger an alarm with a simple squeeze of the wristband
- Fall sensor can detect a problem even if Service User cannot trigger an alarm
- Automatic calls to named contacts - family, friends, and neighbours can be included
- UK Call Center manned 24/7 by friendly trained operators as last resort contact
- Empowering Family and Friends to stay in touch, always
- Named contacts can log in at any time and see activity reports online
- Constant monitoring of room temperature at base station - with automatic frost alert
- Daily ‘all is ok’ summary email to named contacts
- Alert messages sent to contacts by voice call, SMS text, and email.
- One year plus battery life on wrist monitor with low battery alerts - free annual replacement
- 48 Hour Battery Back up on base station in case of power failures
- Uses mobile phone technology to avoid broadband issues
- Alert checks and reminders can help the Service User comply with medications
- Wellness reminders help the Service User comply with medications, or simply acknowledge that they are OK.
- The web application allows named contacts to be added and edited at any time
- Named contacts can schedule away time, like holidays or time at work, when they will not be contacted.
- Go Anywhere: The option for the Service User to take the service with them when out visiting the shops or neighbours etc. Simply install the base station software on a mobile phone. The App is available for iPhone (approved) and Android (beta)
Call us on 0209 999 9999 to learn more about the Assure and to get your free 3 month trial.
Simple for the Service User – Comfortable. Wear it awake, asleep, even in the bath.
Reassuring for the family – Identifies emergencies and provides 24/7 monitoring.
High quality design – Winning awards for ease of use and innovations in health care.
No quibble returns policy in trial period – at any time give us one week’s notice and return the equipment.
Then one months notice to cancel the service.
The Assure is provided by our sister company CAREServePlus.com and developed by our partner acticheck – an award winning and leading edge health technology design and services company.
The Assure service is integrated with care24seven services and customers will receive a single invoice covering all services.
Assure Telecare is delivered by Care Serve Plus Ltd. Click for Terms and Conditions