Advice from the Experts

paliative care

Our team has decades of experience in
designing and delivering care-at-home
services. We love to share that
knowledge and to help people to find the
best solution for their unique needs.

If you need advice on financing care, or
on the care options available, just give
us a call for a friendly chat.
We are on 0203 794 0850
We are always happy to help.

Financing your care

Funding your care depends on a combination of your circumstances and your requirements.
We can help you to explore funding options. We are happy to visit you in your own home
and carry out a no obligation assessment of your needs.

Direct Payments from Social Services... read more ↓

If your local council has agreed to provide funding for a residential home, you can use that money for a live-in care service of your choice instead. The funding allowance depends on your income and savings.

If you receive Direct Funding from your Local Authority to pay for Care at Home, you can choose which Care Provider you use and change your provider at any time.

If you currently do not receive funding from your local Social Services department but wish to check if you are eligible, then a financial assessment can be arranged.

Independent Living - Government Funded... read more ↓

Independent Living Funds provide financial support for disabled people between the age of 16 and 65, enabling them to stay in their own home instead of residential care. This funding disregards any earnings, include those of a partner, so you can continue to earn without losing any funding..

Continuing Care (Health Funding)... read more ↓

Individuals who need a high degree of ongoing health care may qualify for Continuing Care. This funding will cover the full cost of care, as if the care was being provided in an NHS Hospital.

Attendance Allowance / Disability Allowancete... read more ↓

Attendance Allowance may be available to those aged 65 and over who need help with personal care due to a mental and/or physical disability, when their disability is severe enough for them to need help caring for themselves. It is tax-free and is not usually affected by individual savings or income. The amount that the claimant receives will depend on how much their disability affects them.

Disability Allowance is similar to Attendance Allowance but for anyone under 65 who have a physical or mental disability who need help with walking or personal care.


Just call us on 0203 794 0850 if you need some advice.